Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cuddle Cub

The older bear/cub that I connected with late Saturday was off Wednesday.  I had to work, but had a respectable hiatus before I needed to get home.  So, I arranged to meet him at 5 for task oriented hour or so.

He was clothed this time when I arrived, and seemed shyer than when I last arrived.  But he greeted me with a kiss, shooed his dog away, and led me into the bedroom.  We commenced the awkward process of making out and groping each other while simultaneously attempting to strip.  He draped a quilt over the bedspread and we proceeded to drop onto it naked and to begin to explore.

Since this guy is, allegedly, a relatively novice bottom again I took it s l o w.  He wanted to make out and he's a phenomenal kisser, so it worked for me.  I figured the more we made out and the more foreplay the less tense he'd be and the more he'd relax and his body would willingly accept my cock.

He's chunky, but has a delightful, tight, bubble butt that I really enjoyed eating (okay, let's face it readers:   I like to rim period.)  And, it was great to lightly graze his bod with my fingertips.  His calves and thighs are firm and thick, he has defined biceps, and all have a fine layer of dense, but not too wiry hair.  He's just nice to touch.  He liked having his armpits nuzzled, but while he didn't seem to have deodorant on, they exuded a tremendous aroma of scented soap.  He's quick to jump in the shower after sex, so he's another guy that's hyper about being clean (frankly, I don't think a little sweat is unhygenic, much less toxic.  But then, I like the natural scent of a clean, healthy man.)  Suffice it to say that this guy assures that he is devoid of any possible musk.

Well, he enjoyed sucking my cock; this time I didn't get to his at all (but it's not very big, and not a particular thrill to play with, other than to listen to him sigh with pleasure sucking it.)  I focused my attention on working his nipples and rimming him.  He was super wet from my rimming and I teased his hole with the head of my cock for a long time, and then pressed against him.  It entered, but I realized that for a neophyte that if I pushed it all in he might get gunshy about being fucked (again.)  So I pulled out, grabbed the lube, and then literally glided into him.

Again, I felt like I'd cum immediately.  But he was really enjoying it and was being a power bottom, pushing back and fucking himself with my cock.  Since we were both enjoying it I held off, and then went into that period of wanting to cum and wondering whether the opportunity had passed (when you have limited time this jams your head: you're looking at the clock and thinking, I'd better cum by x o'clock or I won't have time to shower and go home, and then that concern kind of takes control of the situation.)  I managed to will myself back into just enjoying it, and then I felt it build up (full disclosure:  I'd awaken horny as hell, albeit at 5 a.m., and had jerked off that morning.)  What I find fascinating about this guy is that when he felt me cumming, this time again he pushed back hard and wanted it deep in him/no inhibition at all, just pure want/need, and no second guessing afterwards or buzz kill interregations about last hiv/std tests.  He totally lets go (well, so have I.)

While I was fucking him he was attempting to jerk off; I needed to discourage that; a hand stroking his cock between our stomachs totally throws off my concentration.  Perhaps selfish, but I have learned not to let the bottom cum before I do; otherwise in 95% of the situations I won't get to at all.  After I shot, and eased out, he was on his back and I was stroking his balls and sucking his nipples till he shot a nice load (he has big balls that are fun to hold/it's like having a warm, hairy, softball in your hands.)

We just cuddled, and then he got quite conversational, and discovered we shared a couple of John Gare's Six Points of Separation.  I felt badly because I was enjoying his company but also I needed to get practical about the time and to shower so that dogs and cats wouldn't follow me, and to head home.

It was very satisfying; I would like an afternoon of total abandon with this guy.  Hopefully sometime soon; as I left I told him to let me know if he wanted an encore and he responded "you know that I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment