Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cuddle Bear

Yesterday I was pleased to wake up to a message from someone who promises to become a regular fb:  I guess if you connect three times that you are on the way to being fuck buddies, particularly if you can sustain it.  Anyway, he was taking the day off and knowing I was off he invited me over.  Yesterday was promising to be brutally hot, so it was good to have sex early in the day (I like to get sweaty, but if I get overheated I lose my hard.)

This is a really nice guy:  definitely a bear, but one who wears his weight well.  He's a man who has made his living with his hands, and he has broad shoulders, thick hard hands, and sweet flat ass.  He also has a big, thick, uncut cock, which is very tasty once he starts to drip precum, which I manage to stimulate shortly after we strip.

Yesterday I walked in and we went to the bedroom and he had all his clothes off in about 30 seconds:  there was no small talk, at least then.  I took maybe 60 seconds to shed mine and we were soon embracing, grasping each others' cocks and making out.  Lickedly split (sorry, I couldn't resist the pun) we were on the bed and he was giving me an incredible blow job.  His cock is great and I enjoy sucking it, but it is hard to throat and I find it more work than he finds sucking mine.   However, I really enjoy eating his ass, and while we got into a 69  session with me munching it while he was sucking me.  But I realized he'd enjoy it more flat on his stomach so I made him lie down so I could seriously tonguefuck him.   His voice was low and groaning with intense pleasure.  Soon I slid into him and sucked the back of his neck and licked inside his ears while fucking him.  He has great control of his guts and was pushing back and milking my cock.  It was great and knowing he could take it again, I got into it and allow my load to spurt when I first felt it rising, though we'd been at it easily 20 minutes.  Another great thing about this guy is that he is a bottom who can get fucked again after cumming.  He straddled my cock, which hadn't gone soft, and started to seriously work his cock while riding up and down my dick.  I was fascinated as his eyes literally rolled back as he was getting his nut:  I am a quiet type when I shoot but this guy let's go with gusto.  He dismounted and got a towel as his cum was dripping down my sides onto the bed.  He and his partner have a don't ask/don't tell relationship, so we didn't want to have him spending the remainder of the day doing laundry.

He was soon on his side and got very chatty.  I find him endearing, but his voice is a deep, low growl when he's getting fucked, but suddenly gets higher, fast pitched and very chatty during the afterglow.  It's like a switch has been flipped from macho to Nancy (sorry, that sounds perjorative, but the communication style goes from one extreme to another.)  It is fun lying back with him:  he talks about loads of things that have nothing to do with sex and it's extremely comfortable and relaxing.  Each time, however, while chatting one or both of us resuming stroking the other's thigh, grasping his dick, and then we are making out and grinding against each other.  Yesterday he was soon sucking my cock with vigor again:  I laid back and simply enjoyed it, but was soon on top of him pushing back into him.  It was nice to feel my cock sliding back and forth in my earlier load and while I normally worry whether I can summon a second load that quickly with this guy it comes with no effort at all.  Again, his eyes were rolling back in his head, his moans were low, deep, and insistent.   We rolled onto our sides spooning, with my still  hard cock in him. And again, after I came, his voice got higher and he resumed being chatty.  Very interesting.

I probably could have given him a third load, but I really didn't want to turn it into an entire day.  So, reluctantly I got up and showered and wished him well till next time.  He's sweet as well as intense sex.  Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment