Thursday, January 24, 2019

Less Than One Percent

Sometimes I am astonished by the hits I get on various social media sites.  This one guy, mid-30s and clearly a gym rat, kept at me a couple of weeks ago.  He sent a segmented face pic, so that he couldn't be readily identified, but his face and neck were clearly taut; his torso pics showed defined pecs and a washboard stomach.

Now, other than my cock, I replied that I didn't know that I was his wet dream.  He made it clear his primary interest was the size of my cock and my potential for giving him a serious fuck.  We exchanged a few more messages and, thinking this seemed genuine, I thought why not.

He was house sitting in a neighboring town for a relative.  When I arrived it was pretty evident it wasn't his:  too "foo/foo" and too upper middle aged fussy.  It was clear this was going to be focused transactional visit, and he quickly led me to a guest bedroom and started to strip.

Now this guy must LIVE at the gym:  it's clear he's religious about it each day.  Also, he must invest most of his free time in grooming.  His hair was perfect; a perfect length, not a hair out of place.  Perfect complexion; perfect shave.  And, serious manscaping.  His body is taut, muscular (but not overly) and just a faint dusting of body hair that he clearly regularly trims down.  This is a guy that must spend a ton on skin products when he's not at the barber or getting a pedicure. Yet, he didn't act self conscious about it at all/ no attitude.

He gave me a cursory kiss, but wasn't into it.  His sole objective was to get a serious fucking and he immediately got rock hard and has a long, thin cock, that is, like everything else about him handsome and perfect.  It was great to suck and I had no trouble throating it.  His ass, which you could bounce a coin off of, was perfect, immaculate, and tight as hell.  He absolutely loved getting rimmed and while it took a bit to loosen him up with my tongue, eventually it relaxed.  Then he was hungry to get fucked.

I nearly started laughing when he left the room and reappeared with a small bottle of Johnson's baby oil.  No one with whom I've dealt has used that/this was a first.  I immediately thought that there is no way my tongue is going near that cock or butt once baby oil is applied, and he apologetically said "I don't do this much."  Duh/ya think?  Well, this was clearly going to be skin to skin; no question about that.

Well I slid in gradually and patiently and he was loving being opened up.  Now very weirdly, he did have poppers which he was sniffing (frankly I hate that shit, and don't want to inhale that crap, but I get why bottoms want them.)  Once I was in he wanted a hard fuck.  We went at it for awhile and his tight hole was amazing; it was great to be in a guy who has so little mileage that he doesn't immediately loosen up after you're in for a couple of minutes.

After him lying flat I got him on his side, with his thigh pulled up to his chest (this required ongoing direction.)  I had a pretty serious feeling that I'd gotten deeper than any man had before.  He was furiously working his cock and I knew this wasn't a time to hold back/once this boy came the party was going to be over, so I gave in and spurted into him.

He was in another place as he moved into orgasm, but it was exactly as I expected after he came.  Polite but minimalist chit chat, and I knew to get up and start getting dressed and to exit/ the transaction was complete; there was no interest in afterglow spooning.

He made some reference to doing this again/I seriously doubted that he would.  While it was pleasant overall, it was a bit weird, but then hooking up isn't "normal", it's simply no strings recreation.  I haven't seen him back on line.  He was very polite, but aloof.  Fine enough.  I guess we'd define this as a one morning stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment