Sunday, July 22, 2018

Uncomfortable Positions

Yesterday I succumbed to the ongoing -- pretty relentless, frankly-- entreaties of a guy to connect.  He's young, and actually far fitter and cuter than his pictures and my sense is that his sole goal is to dip as many wicks as he can.  I don't think it was my personality that prompted his ongoing interest but instead my dick pics.

Anyway, he's been very persistent and he has attempted to arrange hook ups several times.  Yesterday I decided to give it a try as he appeared to be close and a fun sounding horn dog.

Well, he lives in one of those horrible apartment complexes where everything is numbered in some arcane way which makes finding a unit like engaging in differential equations and then the apartment numbering is different, and when you've scaled a series of stair landings you then discover that even is on one side and odd is on the other and you need to descend and rehike.  Of course, he lived at the top level on the odd side.

Add to this an apartment complex, next to several other apartment complexes (a given street number easily leads you to the wrong complex) with absolutely no parking.  This necessitated finding on street parking and then taking a serious hike and attempting to navigate all the jumbled units.  Frankly I honestly don't know why I kept up with the effort, other than I'd pissed away so much time starting.

I arrived and he is seriously cute.  But he said he wanted to play in his living room on the couch as he was cleaning up his room.  Okay, he's married to another guy and gets action on the side. I get not wanting to fuck in the bed in which he is mounted by his partner, but I would have liked forewarning.  Suffice it to say I hate arriving somewhere, when some horn dog has been begging to be fucked and then told we need to have sex on the floor or some narrow couch.

We began on the narrow couch; it made getting the appropriate angle for me to get my cock in his hole difficult and resulted in unintentional pulling out when we moved. He has a lovely ass and a very fine, thick and pretty cock and I really was looking forward to sucking till he came.  His ass was lovely and edible (however, he did use some gross fake watermelon tasting douche.)  He was enjoying the length and width of my dick, but I don't enjoy one foot on the floor and a folded leg while fucking a guy, so finally we got on the floor.

While carpeted, the floor was hard as hell.  Besides focusing on the discomfort to my knees and elbows, I was also getting carpet burns.  I pulled out and said it wasn't working.  We gave it another minute on the couch and I pulled out and said "this isn't working".

Most other times I've put up with this shit; but frankly I don't enjoy uncomfortable sex.  I like to be relaxed; I like to be able to explore the other guy.  And I like to comfortably move around and give him a good fucking based on responding to his reactions to my thrusts.  Yesterday wasn't good from many perspectives, particularly when he said "it would be great if you could come in the next five minutes".  Sorry, that isn't how it works dude.

When you snake around you need to deal with the consequences.  This sucked quite frankly:  alot of effort and inconvenience.  While  a pretty young ass, he proved to be a pretty young ass in the figurative sense.

Lately I've had a lot of guys wanting to meet up at a hot tub place:  no.  Fucking on raw concrete?  "oh, I'll bring a towel..."  No thanks.  Of course, then there was the guy I used to fuck on his office floor; talk about tacky and uncomfortable.  I don't want to fuck in your garage; I don't want to fuck in your friend's house while he watches; I sure as hell don't want to fuck in a public park or in a parked car.  Cripes.

I am at a point where I'd simply rather jerk off than consider many offers.  If someone is inviting you to hook up make sure that besides cleaning out properly that they have a bed and welcome you in it to fuck.

postcript:  I got home and he'd sent some flaming, snarky messages about my not showing before I'd arrived.  Tip gents:  give explicit directions, particularly when you live in some Soviet style apartment complex.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I’ve turned down guys that wanted car sex and I was like no. That’s uncomfortable and I don’t want to be on constant alert to make sure we aren’t caught. His response? Sorry for not being hot enough to go the extra mile. Ugh. Dude, if you’re wanting to fuck so I can validate your worth, I think we have other issues than neither of us being able to host...

    ReplyDelete